This is a scholarship programme of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage intended for creators under the age of 40 working with film, photography, museums, literature, translation, music, visual arts, theatre, and art criticism. You will visit Poland to discover its culture and realise your project under the guidance of renowned Polish artists and institutions. Other participants from Central and East European countries, mostly Ukraine and Belarus, will join you.
The programme will start on 1 February and last till 31 July 2021.
Learn more information
What do I get?
- Monthly stipend of PLN 3,750
- Reimbursement of expenses on materials, services, and equipment required for the project
- Curatorship from well-known Polish artists and cultural institutions
Can I apply?
Artists under the age of 40 working in one of these fields are invited:
- History and criticism of cinema, music, art, and theater
- Restoration of pieces of art
- Literature and translation
- Visual art
What do I need to apply?
- Application, describing the concept of your project, the curator and institution you plan on working with
- Two recommendation letters from renowned professionals in your field
- Portfolio in paper or digital format (CD/DVD/flash drive)
- Сopy of a diploma of higher education with a notarised translation into Polish
- Knowledge of Polish language at least at the elementary level
You can download templates of the documents here
How do I apply?
The package of documents must be submitted in person or sent by the post office to the address of the Polish Institute in Kyiv or the National Centre for Culture in Warsaw.
Good to know
- If you send documents by the post office, the date of the postmark is crucial (no later than 15 October 2020).
- The National Centre for Culture can change terms of the programme related to the institution and curator.
- The address of the Polish Institute in Kyiv: Vul. Bohdana Khmelnytskoho, 29/2, office 17, 01030, Kyiv Ukraine
- The address of the National Centre for Culture: Płocka 13, 01-231 Warsaw, Poland