Workshop “A producer’s view of post-production”
Hop on the workshop to master the latest trends in post-production for films, series, and documentaries.
From securing visual effects for small-budget films, budgeting every expense, forming a post-production team, and building a sound schedule and workflow — the workshop will uncover every aspect of post-production for producers. You will get the chance to learn best practices in post-production with a limited budget from seasoned US film professionals.
You will leave the workshop with an updated international perspective of post-production that will help you to engage in international co-productions and provide production services in line with global trends.
The workshop will take place online on 28-29 November. Ukrainian translation will be provided. The workshop is offered by the New York Film Academy (NYFA), a leading American private university founded in 1992, within our partnership with Netflix.
Check the full programme of the event and make sure to apply!
- 35+ years of experience in Line Producing and Production Management in film and television
- Сredits include noteworthy films such as "Powder," "Operation Dumbo Drop," "Can't Buy Me Love," and "Young Guns II"
- Anne worked on Reality TV shows such as "The Amazing Race", "Survivor", "America's Next Top Model", "Off Their Rockers", and "LA Ink"
- Currently works at New York Film Academy as a producing instructor
- 30+ years of experience in visual effects production, writing, and story editing
- Mark has collaborated with renowned directors such as James Cameron and David Lynch
- Through his company, Whodoo Efx Inc., he ran a team of talented artists on films such as X Men 2, Failure to Launch, What's the Worst That Can Happen?, and The Stepford Wives
- He coordinated post-production for television shows like L.A. Law, NYPD Blue, The X-Files, and Twin Peaks
- An educator at the New York Film Academy, focussing on visual effects producers, writers, and story editors
This course will benefit Ukrainian producers, line-producers and post-production producers that:
- Work with feature films, series, or documentaries
- Have at least one film, TV, or web series credit
- Need an up-to-date overview of the post-production sphere
- A screenshot of the title card or a link to your profile on any open-source film database (IMDB, Dzyga, etc.)
- A scan of your passport of Ukraine
Apply via our online platform. Log in, opt for the chapter ’Digital Labs’ and the open call ’Workshop on post-production for producers’.
You will get an electronic letter with the results of the open call on 31 October.
- You have to be an 18+ years old citizen of Ukraine to participate.
- We value diversity. Applications will be accepted irrespective of any upper age limit, disability, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or country of residence.
- Ukrainian citizens residing in the Restricted Regions of Ukraine are not eligible. "Restricted Region of Ukraine” refers to the United States-sanctioned areas of Ukraine. Those include Crimea, ‘LPR’, and ‘DPR’.
- We will prepare certificates on the completion of the workshop. To get one, you will need to fill in the feedback form.