Mobility grants for education and youth work professionals
The International Mobility Grant is your ticket to a professional event you desire to attend in the EU. You can go to festivals and traineeships, meet leading experts and fellow colleagues, do research and present ideas, and even work on individual and cooperative projects. You do not have to worry about money as we will take care of the costs.
Study the application guidelines and apply: we are waiting for your inspirational applications.
Learn about the pitfalls and ask your question to the grant manager — join the Facebook live stream on Tuesday, 26 September, at 16:00.
- Members of the teaching staff or a head of preschools, secondary schools, vocational education institutions, training institutions, universities, postgraduate further education institutions, and non-formal education institutions
- Managers or employees of youth centres, youth non-profit organisations, hubs, or clusters
- Youth workers of the united territorial communities, regional, district, or municipal state organisations
- Description and a clear plan of your trip
- Proof from your EU or UK host: an invitation to an internship, conference programme, etc.
- Complete your trip between 15 December 2023 and 15 June 2024.
- During martial law, some men are not allowed to leave the country. We cannot guarantee a permit, but we can issue a certificate stating that we cover trip expenses. Please apply for the permit yourself.
- We will launch the open call for Individual Project Grants on 25 September. Are you uncomfortable with travelling? Do you have an idea of an initiative that can be held in Ukraine? Feel free to apply.